- 500 grams Chicken Thighs
- 6-8 Pieces of Bacon, chopped
- 4 leeks
- 1 Butternut, diced
- Fry the diced Bacon until cooked.
- Remove the bacon and add the chicken thighs, skin side down into the bacon fat and cook for 10 minutes, or until brown. Turn over and cook on the other side for about 2 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and place into an oven proof bowl
- Add the leeks and butternut to the pan, add more fat if necessary.
- Cook on low until the butternut is soft.
- Add the butternut to the chicken, and top with bacon.
- Cook for 30 minutes in a pre heated over 180′