- 4 Pork Chops
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 2 Tbs Butter or Ghee
- 2 Tbs Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbs Honey
- 2 Gloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 Tsb Dried Oregano or Thyme
- 1/2 Tsb Dried Red pepper flakes ( optional)
- Preheat oven to 190′
- Season Chops with Salt and Pepper and set aside
- Melt butter/Ghee in a pan on medium/high heat.
- When Sizzling add the chops and sear on both sides for about 2 minutes per side.
- Add all of the glaze ingredients to a pan and boil over a medium heat, cook until reduced ( about 5 minutes)
- Pour the glaze over the chops and bake in the over for about 10-15 minutes until cooked ( depending on the thickness of the chops)