- 250 grams chicken mince
- 2 tablespoons dried chili flakes or fresh chili
- 1 large handful coriander
- 1 Large red onion
- 2 Tablespoons lemon Juice
- 8 Courgettes
- Butternut for mash
- Add the Coriander, Lemon juice, chili and onion to a blender and blend.
- Add the mixture to a large bowl and mix with the chicken mince until combined
- Layer 4 thin sliced of courgette ( woven)
- Add a spoon of the chicken mix to the middle of the courgette and fold.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes ( 180′)
- Serve with veg for a main meal or pack as a snack in lunch tins.