- 1 Cup Cashew or Peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Macadamia nuts ( optional – i used sliced almonds)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat over 10 180′
- Add the Nut butter, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla extract and baking soda to a blended and mix until smooth.
- Fold in the Nuts and cranberries
- Pour the batter into a greased oven proof dish lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 15-18 minutes
- Allow to cool, cut and serve.