One Pot meals make eating well so much easier, the only problem is the amazing aromas that come from the kitchen, if you cook overnight, make you hungry in the night!
- 1kg Roast Beef ( of what ever size will feed your family)
- 250 grams sweet potato, cubed
- 250 grams Pumpkin or butternut
- 250 grams Whole carrots
- 1/2 litre Beef stock
- 1 Table spoon garlic
- Brown the beef in a pan on high for a couple of minutes each side.
- Whilst the Beef is browning, prepare the Veg and stock.
- Place the Beef in the middle of the slow cooker ( or oven dish)
- Cut some holes in the top of the beef and push in a few garlic cloves, or diced garlic.
- Add the juice from the Pan used for browning to the stock.
- Place the veggies around the meat.
- Pour over the stock
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours
- Wake up hungry