- Gooey Chocolate Biscuit from last week if you have made. If not you can leave them out if time doesn’t allow.
- 1 tin Coconut Milk
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 100grams Blueberries
- 1/2 Tablespoons Honey
- Coconut Flakes
- Strawberries to decorate
- Line the base of a tumbler with a Paleo Cookie if you have.
- Blend all of the ingredients for the Middle section
- Pour blended coconut milk mix into the tumbler and leave in the fridge to set for a few hours.
- Add the Blueberries to a pan with some honey, leave on low. As the berries warm mash slightly.
- Leave the berries on low without a lid.
- Sprinkle some Cinnamon on top of the coconut milk mix
- Slice strawberries and place around the edge of the glass and top the milk mix.
- Once the berry mix is cool pour on top of the rest of the dessert.
- Top with Shaved roasted coconut or almonds