- 1 Cup coconut cream
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Blueberries ( optional)
- Pre heat oven to 170′
- Place all of the ingredients, NOT THE BLUEBERRIES, into a blender and mix until combined.
- Pour the batter into greased Muffin tray
- Place 2 blueberries in each mini muffin
- Bake for 25/30 minutes, or until cooked
I used a mini muffin tray and greased it with Coconut oil. The mix is quite runner and not thick like a batter but still bakes firm. The blueberries i used were frozen and they made the Muffins a bit soft but still delicious!