- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Almond Butter
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp butter, Softened
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Sea salt
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Zest, finely grated
- Pinch of Salt
- Pre heat oven to 180′
- Coat a 9×9 Baking dish with coconut oil or butter
- Combine all crust ingredients into a food processor until a ” crumble” forms
- Press crust evenly into the bottom of the dish.
- Using a fork prick a few holes into the crust
- Bake to 10 minutes
While the crust is baking, combine all filling ingredients in a food processor until well incorporated.
When done, remove crust from the oven and pour filling evenly over the top. Return to the oven and make for 15-20 minutes until filling is set, but still has a jiggle.
Cool and refrigerate to set the filling further.