- 250 grams chicken breast, sliced
- 2 handfuls of fresh Corriander
- 1 handful fresh parsely
- 1 Medium Jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2-3 Sun dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Pre heat over to 180′
- Add all of the above,e xcluding the chicken to a blender and blend to a paste.
- Pour the mix over the chicken slices and leave to marinade for about 30 minutes.
- Place the chicken covered in the sauce into a tin foil pocket and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked.