- 500 grams Chicken breast fillets, diced 1cm squared
- 2 Corn cobs, Corn sliced off
- 1 hand ful chopped Corriander
- 2 Grated cups Mozzarella ( optional)
- Chilli, optional
- Ghee for frying
- Dice the chicken
- Slice Corn off the cob
- Chop the corriander
- Chop the Chilli
- Grate Mozzerella
- Add all of the above to a bowl and mix. Leave in the fridge over night or for at least 4 hours.
- Shape into rough pattie or ball shapes and fry in small amount of ghee.
- Allow to cook one side before turning, pat the top to flatten once turned.