- 500 grams Chicken breast Fillets
- 250 grams Bacon
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- 2 Chilies
- 50 grams Fresh coriander
- 2 Tbs Lemon or Lime juice
- 6/8 Cherry Tomatoes / 1 Large Tomato
- Salt and Pepper
- Fat to sear the parcel
- Slice the Fillet length ways to form a pocket, careful not to slice right through.
- Place the Avo, Tomato, Chili, Herbs and Lemon Juice in a blender and pulse to chop.
- Stuff the breast with a spoon of the Avo mix
- Wrap in Bacon.
- Place the wrapped parcel in a hot pan and sear each side for a minute.
- Place all of the parcels onto a baking dish and cook in a pre heated 200′ oven for 15 minutes ( or until cooked)