- 1 kg Chicken Livers
- 2 tblsp Olive oil
- 5ml Ground Paprika
- 1ml Ground Cloves
- 2.5mls Ground Cumin
- 2ml Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 5ml Salt
- 1 Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 5ml Chilli Flakes – optional
- 125ml White wine OR Coconut milk if you prefer creamier livers.
- Saute the Chopped onion and Garlic on Olive oil on a medium heat.
- Mix all of the dry spice ingredients
- Add the livers to the softened onion mix and pan fry on medium.
- Add the spice mix and bay leaves and mix into the livers
- Add the wine or coconut milk and stir.
- Cook on medium, stirring occasionally until the livers are cooked through.