Skip to content
- 500g pork fillet,cut into 1 inch chunks
- Avo oil, ( or an oil of your choice)
- Tin of tomatoes
- Chilli flakes
- Garlic Salt
- Fresh Garlic
- Cauliflower Noodles
- Drizzle oil over the pork chunks.
- Add Chilli flakes and garlic salt to the meat whilst the pan heats up.
- Cook in a pan on high, turning occasionally.
- Place the noodles in boiling water for a few minutes until soft.
- Add tomato, chilli flakes, fresh garlic to the noddles and stir.
- Slice the pork chunks and place on top of the chilli tomato noodles.