- Left over Mince
- Sweet potato, cut into rounds
- Grated Courgette, 3/4
- Aubergine, cut into rounds
- Cheese for topping, optional
- Fry the onions, garlic and mushrooms until the mushrooms start to soften, remove from heat.
- Layer and oven proof dish with the mince and veggies.
- The thickness of the “rounds’ will determine the cooking time, the thicker they are the longer it will need. Alternatively, microwave the veg to soften.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 160 for 30 minutes
- ( The dish i cooked needed longer as the rounds were quite thick at about 5mm)
- Top with cheese and grill.