- 500 grams Pumpkin, chopped
- 1 Large onion, or 2 shallots, peeled and diced
- 2/3 courgettes
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 dash Cumin powder
- Salt and pepper
- Veg or Chicken stock, or water.
- Fry the onion until soft in the same pan you are making the soup in.
- Add the pumpkin to the softened onion
- Add the water or stock
- Cook until nearly soft and then add the courgettes
- Add dried Rosemary and Cumin, Salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend until smooth. Add coconut milk for a creamier texture.