Earlier this week i published the recipe for the plum sauce needed in this recipe. Last week the recipe for the spicy cajun Sweet mash potato was published. Try all of these together to make this delicious meal.
- Plum Sauce from Monday!
- Sweet Potato Mash Cajun Style
- Pork Loin.
- Brown the chops in a pan.
- Once browned place in an oven dish
- Pour over the plum sauce
- Cook, covered, on 180 for 10 minutes
- Turn the chops and make sure to spread over the sauce so that both sides get a good coating
- return to the oven for 10 minutes
- Serve with Cajun mash