- Salad mix of your choice, but i used the below.
- Cooked peppers, onion, garlic and Chillis
- Baby Spinach
- Cooked Mushrooms and parsley
- Marinade Chicken breast pieces in Olive Oil, Lemon Zest and the juice of the lemon for an hour.
Salad Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar/ white wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. coconut cream
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1-inch square piece fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder or fresh chilli for more heat
- 2 Tbsp. fresh corriander eaves
- 1 Tbsp. chopped Spring onion / onion
- Pan fry the chicken on High for a couple minutes each side, until cooked.
- Pan fry the Pepper, Onion, Garlic, Chilli ( you can eat this raw)
- Layer the Jar with all of the ingredients.
- Chop the peeled ginger, Onion and Garlic
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Pulse gently until the liquid is smooth — if you mix it on a high level, the dressing will overheat.
- Pour into your neat takeaway Jar and pour onto your salad before eating.