- Mixed veggies ( Courgette, Sweet potato, Pumpkin, Onion, Carrots, spinach)
- Fresh Herbs
- Curry spices
- Chicken breasts cut into 2cm chunks
- Tin of coconut milk
- Tin of tomatoes
- Baby Spinach, Tomato, Onion for the Sambals
- Place half of the Mixed Veggies into the Slow cooker or Oven dish.
- Layer chicken and add the rest of the Veg
- Mix the Curry spices with the coconut milk and pour over.
- Pour over tomatoes
- Place herbs and Spinach at the top.
- Cook on low for a couple of hours, stir half way through.
Method for Sambals:
- Chop Baby Spinach, Tomato and Onion and layer in a jar or take away box.
These Jars are my new favourite, as they are glass food can be heated just as they are ( take the lid off) they pack neatly in the fridge, or the fridge door and take up minimum space.