Rich,Meaty, tasty meal the whole family will enjoy.
- 500g Mince
- 1 large Onion
- Tinned tomato
- Fresh Parsley
- Dried Thyme
- Dried Rosemary
Gem Squash, Butternut or Sweet potato.
- Mix the chopped onion into the mince and shape into balls.
- Cut the Gem Squash in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Layer the squash in the bottom of the slow cooker pot.
- Add Meatballs.
- Pour over tomato, garlic and herbs.
- Place the left over squash, if any face down on the top of the dish.
- Cook for 4 hours.