Skip to content
- Chicken Strips, or left over Roast chicken/ Beef
- Baby Spinach
- Carrots ( or a coleslaw mix)
- Bell Pepper
- Bean Sprouts
- Soy Sauce or a spicy home made tomato sauce
- For this one I Marinaded the chicken Strips in Olive oil and lemon Zest for a few hours and left in the fridge, quickly pan fried on high. I had left over strips for other meals/ snacks in the week.
- Slice Red and yellow peppers and pan fry with garlic and chili. You can use raw pepper but i prefer them cooked.
- Layer your jar with all of the ingredients, top with Chicken and Pineapple. I put the sauce in a small packet in the top of the jar to pour over at Lunch time the next day.
- Use what ever veggies/ salad/ stir fry vegetables you have at home.