- 1.5kgs of drumsticks or wings
- 2 tbs Ground garlic
- 2 Tbs Ginger
- 1 Tbs nutmeg
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Olive oil
- 1 Fresh Lemon, juiced
- 1 Lemon Zest
- 1 Tbs crushed garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre Heat oven to 180′
- Mix together all of the ingredients, EXCEPT the chicken.
- Layer the chicken pieces into an oven proof dish.
- Pour over the glaze and turn the meat so that the pieces are well covered.
- Place in the over for 40 minutes. Turning half way.
These are delicious as a main meal with veggies or a salad, and also perfect for on the go or Lunch boxes.