Mini Paleo Tray Cakes
- Method:Soak 10 fresh dates in warm water for 1 hour.
- Blend 1 ¼ cups desiccated coconut with the dates, adding one date at a time.
- Line a cake tin or mini muffin tin
- Scoop the top creamy milk off the top of a tin of coconut milk ( that has been in fridge for couple hours) into the blender
- Add the watery remains of the tin to a pan, heat with 2 sachets of gelatin until dissolved
- Blend 10 large fresh strawberries with the coconut milk, add coconut milk ( the watery part) from the pan and blend.
- Pour into cases and refridgerate for an hour or until set.
Chocolate ganache mix
Melt butter with coco milk, cacoa powder and 2 fresh dates. Leave on low until dates are very soft, mash dates into the mix ( sieve for a smooth chocolate) add 1 satchet gelatin, heat until dissolved. Pour into bases,