This quick and easy recipe is just want you need to get that much needed protein, and it’s tasty too.
Of the many ways to make chicken, this way is one of my favorite. It ticks all the boxes:
It’s also something you can prepare the night before and cook in the morning so you have a fresh meal for work and it only takes +-10 minutes.
- 500g Chicken Breasts
- 2 tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Half a cup of Balsamic Vinegar
- Half a cup of Olive Oil
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Mix the vinegar, olive oil and lemon pepper seasoning in a small bowl.
- Put the chicken breasts into a container or plastic bag
- Add in the marinade and coat all the chicken pieces
- Marinate for a few hours, or even leave it overnight.
- To cook the chicken, heat the coconut oil until melted, then increase the heat
- Place the chicken on the pan and cook on each side for 4-5 minutes.
- Ensure the chicken is cooked and serve with a side dish of your favorite salad (avo, cashews, lettuce etc.)