Overnight oats are the best – Hard at work while we sleep!! 😀 Just prepare it before you go to bed and you’ll wake up to a healthy, deliciously sweet, protein packed breakfast.
It’s the perfect grab-and-go breakfast as there’s no cooking required and it literally takes 5 minutes to prepare the night before!! Quick easy and really tasty. In my opinion, it’s actually so much more tastier than your normal cooked oats! Check out the recipe below:
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (heaping) rolled oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds or ground flaxmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 0-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Spoon into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Close and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before eating.