What!? A 3-Ingredient Healthy Pancake Recipe!? It’s so hard to believe that it’s just bananas and eggs. They literally take a minute to prepare and the outcome is a moist, delicious and healthy pancake!
1 1/2 Ripe Bananas, large,
1/8 tsp Baking powder
- Peel and place bananas in a bowl. Gently mash the bananas into small chunks using a fork.
- Whisk the eggs and add to the mashed bananas. Gently stir with a fork till the batter has a custard like consistency. The batter should have a few clumps of bananas.
- Mix in the baking powder.
- Melt about ¼ teaspoon of butter into a pan. Drop about 2 tablespoons of batter onto the hot pan. Because there’s no flour, there’s nothing holding the pancakes together so be sure to keep the pancakes small.
- Grill on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup, honey, or any extra toppings. Best eaten warm! 🙂