This 2 minute protein packed breakfast only takes 2 to 3 minutes to put together! And it’s super healthy. Recent studies have shown that eating eggs more regularly for breakfast instead of a sugary cereal (together with eating healthy throughout the rest of the day) will result in greater weight loss, reduction in waist circumference and reduction in body fat!
You could even easily prepare this at work as there is no cooking required! All you need is a microwave!! Fantastic!!
- 2 to 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp of any kind of meat (Left overs from dinner, ham, bacon, chicken, sausage anything will work)
- 1 Tbsp shredded cheese
- 1 Tbsp of salsa
- salt and pepper
- olive oil or cooking spray
- Coat your mug with some olive oil or cooking spray.
- Crack open the eggs into the mug and whisk together with a fork.
- Dice the meat and add to the mug
- Add the cheese, salsa, salt and pepper. Mix all ingredients together until completely mixed.
- Microwave on high for one minute.
- Stir and break up any large chunks of egg.
- Microwave for another 45 to 60 seconds or until eggs are completely set.
- Top with a bit more cheese, salt and pepper and Enjoy!!